A company can reach its highest potential when its people, processes, and execution are in sync. If they are not, the organization will always struggle. Innovative products like E-Cigarettes, Kratom and CBD are constantly under fire or exist in a grey area so staying informed is vital because information is power and that power gives you the edge you need to stay ahead of the pack, be competitive, prosper and thrive.
There Can Be Complications and Different Products Have Different Levels and Types of Threats to Deal With
Vapor products are regulated, but face extinction, due to regulatory overreach by the FDA, state and local governments. This overreach stems from confusion as to what tobacco products really are and mishandling of this new technology.
Kratom holds particular promise for chronic pain sufferers but a lack of education and misinformation about the product has put its existence in jeopardy. Kratom importers and sellers face confiscation of their product at import, potential total loss of inventory and import alerts that make it time-consuming and expensive to distribute the product.
CBD appears to be the new darling of the alternative products world but lacks direction from the USDA, individual states, and the FDA. Further compounding the problem are the lack of comprehensive and uniform labeling across states and federally as well as seeds and harvested product that exceeds federal and (some) state limits on THC.
In addition to regulatory issues, businesses in emerging industries must also oversee and sharpen their people and processes. The Cating Group has many years of experience in Lean Management and can assist companies in identifying and eliminating the waste that can drag down performance, execution, operations, sales, customer service and more.
Contact us. We’ll discuss your plans and priorities so that you can achieve your goals.
- Assess human capital and available resources
- Use initiatives, goals and objectives to align performance
- Improve operational and decision processes
- Streamline operations
- Build operational performance processes
- Apply methodologies to improve operational effectiveness
- Establish a foundation for consistent metrics
- Process improvement and business services
- Regulatory Review
- State and Federal Compliance
- Supply Chain Management
- Logistics and International Trade
- Business Policies & Procedures
- Business Development, acquisitions and sales
- Market Analysis and Trends